Finding a gift for the man who has everything has its challenges. That’s why we’re happy to let you know that Robert Verdi has done the leg-work for you! On June 9th, Robert Verdi held “Robert Verdi’s Ultimate Father’s Day Gift Guide“, an event where he featured his 2011 Father’s Day picks!. Twitter was on fire with the #rvtips hashtag as prominent members of the media Tweeted about Robert’s picks.
Let’s go ahead and rate these picks in order from ‘aww thanks honey’ to ‘that’s the coolest thing ever!’:
T-Slim by Sculptees
- $78, www.sculptees.com
- Rating: ‘aww thanks honey, are you trying to tell me something?’
- I would say that this one is actually for the woman to help her remember the man she married before all that sympathy weight.
- $160, www.solsticesunglasses.com
- Rating: ‘yesssss!’
- Blue tinted 80s-inspired Carrera sunglasses. These make me look even more amazing (I know, I know, is that even possible?).
HeadbladeSport Father’s Day Gift Box
- $36.96, www.headblade.com
- Rating: ‘let’s keep this dome aerodynamic’
- For some of the follicly challenged fathers, let’s be honest… they need this.
- $4.99 to $44.99, www.snapfish.com
- Rating: ‘i love pictures of my kids! win!’
- How many pictures do you have of your kids? How many of those pictures are NOT stored on your computer? Use Snapfish to bring those photos to life; get dad a calendar or photomug for his office!
Brookstone’s Video Spy Pen
- $69.99, www.brookstone.com
- Rating: ‘there is no gadget that i don’t love’
- For the budding private detective in your family. On a side note, I’ve used this and it works really well!
Patch NYC Scented Candle
- $37, www.patchnyc.com
- Rating: ‘sex panther was potent, patchnyc got it right’
- Featuring Don Carney’s drawings these manly scented candles are the perfect compliment a dad’s man-cave. Click the link for the candle, stay for the snappy old-timey music.
BluePrint Cleanse Juice’Til Dinner
- $85, www.BluePrintCleanse.com
- Rating: ‘i don’t know what’s in it but it tastes pretty good’
- It’s no steak dinner, but not every dad likes to clog his arteries as much as I do.
- $31.50, www.umbra.com/ustore
- Rating: ‘wait what is this? ohhh, sweet’
- This is one of those gifts that a man would probably never buy for himself. It’s sleek, classy and a great addition to a man’s closet.
- $30/class and $395/monthly membership, www.flywheelsports.com
- Rating: ‘if you buy it, he will exercise’
- Encourage the dad in your family to focus on his health. Check out Flywheel Sports in NYC / Florida.
- $499 (16GB) or $599 (32GB), www.hp.com/touchpad
- Rating: ‘that’s the coolest thing ever!’
- Listen, if you really want to impress your father… buy him this.