Delta Children Presents Disney Pixar Cars Twin Bed

Put the pedal to the metal and race your child away into the world of Cars with the Cars Twin Bed. Decorating both the reversible headboard and footboard [amazon], racing graphics in popping colors feature the films iconic characters, including Lightning McQueen! The sturdy construction is in black wood, and character decals are on reversible boards for your maturing racer. Included guardrails keep him or her securely in the drivers seat throughout the night. For the complete room, this piece pairs perfectly with the Cars 3-Drawer Chest and Cars End Table, making the perfect nightly pit-stop to keep your little racer on track!

Features

• Reversible headboard for your growing little racer!
  • Sturdy wood construction
  • Easy assembly
  • Follows all United States government safety standards, with nontoxic finish

Product Weight: 95.3 pounds
Product Dimensions(in inches) 42.7 x 22.2 x 2.8

How to win it… Contest ends 11:59pm EST. December 18, 2011.

You must comment telling us your families favorite Cars character, please include some method for us to contact you in the comment (twitter or email)

You get 1 extra entry for following us on twitter – twitter.com/latenightparent

You get 1 extra entry for following DeltaChildren on twitter –twitter.com/DeltaChildren

You get 1 extra entry for tweeting about this contest (you can do this daily). Must contain the following information:

@DeltaChildren @latenightparent – http://go.lnp.tv/w4sG7r and you must also comment with the link to your twitter message.

Example: I want to win the #Disney Cars Toddler Chair from @DeltaChildren & @latenightparnet – http://go.lnp.tv/w4sG7r

You get 1 extra entry for becoming a Fan on facebook – facebook.com/latenightparents you must comment that you’re a fan

You get 1 extra entry for becoming a Fan on facebook of Delta Children– facebook.com/deltababy you must comment that you’re a fan

You get 1 extra entry for subscribing to our Feedburner digest mailing (right side subscribe by email) – you must also comment that you’ve subscribed

You will have 24 hours to reply before we pick another winner! Limited to the USA.

Disclaimer: Delta Children is providing the prize for the raffle.

57 Comments

1. Lightening McQueen of course..

ericdbolton97 at aol dot com

2. My grandson’s favorite is Mater!

janet3rdgrade at yahoo dot com

3. I follow you on twitter @jwatson50

4. I follow deltachildren on twitter @jwatson50

5. I like you on facebook – Janet Watson

6. I like delta children’s products on facebook – Janet Watson

7. I subscribe to your emails.

8. My two boys are huge Lightening McQueen fans! This bed would be perfect for my little guy. He turns 3 in Feb and we are doing his room over. So cool! Maybe this cool bed would keep him in his own bed at night and give mom and dad some alone time. Maybe????? Help! lol

@bouz76

9. I follow latenightparent on twitter @bouz76

10. I follow DeltaChildren on twitter also @bouz76

11. fb fan of latenightparents!

@bouz76

12. fb fan of Delta Children (fb name Julianne Ray)

@bouz76

13. email subscriber!

14. I want to win the #Disney Cars Toddler Chair from @DeltaChildren & @latenightparnet – http://t.co/NAtT9IPf

15. My son would love this:)

16. My daughter loves Maynard…I guess I do too!

17. Now following @latenightparent on Twitter

18. Now following @DeltaChildren on Twitter

19. Fan on facebook – facebook.com/latenightparents

20. Um Deltababy link to Facebook says not found???

21. Tweeted about it

22. Subscribed to receive emails!

23. Jennifer Hokanson

December 16, 2011 at 8:36 pm

Love Mater!
    [email protected]

24. Jennifer Hokanson

December 16, 2011 at 8:37 pm

[email protected]

25. Jennifer Hokanson

December 16, 2011 at 8:38 pm

Follow Delta Children on twitter!

[email protected]

26. Jennifer Hokanson

December 16, 2011 at 8:39 pm

Fan of LNP on FB!
    [email protected]

27. Jennifer Hokanson

December 16, 2011 at 8:39 pm

[email protected]

28. Lightning McQueen

@gerryinwp

29. @gerryinwp follows latenight on tw

30. I liked latenight on FB

@gerryinwp

31. Mater!! My son is obsessed!

32. I follow you on twitter @FamilyNLifeLV

33. I follow Delta Children on Twitter @FamilyNLifeLV

34. I like Delta Children on FB (fyi your link doesn’t work)

35. I follow @latenightparents
    I follow @deltachildren
    I tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/Jeepnie/status/147923610164662272
    I liked both pages http://www.facebook.com/jeepnie
    and I subscribed
    My 21 month old loves Mack, Lightning and Mater but he knows almost all the characters Sally, Doc, Filmore, Luigi, Fin McMissle He loves everything to do with cars I really hope I can win this for him.
    He was McQueen for Halloween he tries to sing the songs “so cute” and he is always saying stuff from the movie.
    He is just about ready for a big boy bed this would be so great.
    Hope I am picked.
    Ka Chow

36. Favorite character: Professor Z

37. My nephew loves lightening McQueen, it’s so cute and would be perfect for him. I am also following all the other ways as well. Twitter name @juliasdaddy

38. I did it again
    El Matordor
    Ka Chow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39. https://twitter.com/#!/Jeepnie/status/148407369863413760

This would be so great for my boy he loves all the cars so much Mack is his favorite

40. My son would love this so much he’s just now getting ready for a big boy bed me and my wife have had a really hard years this would make a great Christmas for my boy

41. mater is our fave