Took a look at the 2012 Maclaren Stroller collection recently at their SoHo showroom in Manhattan, NY. Being some of most popular strollers on the market isn’t always easy, competition is fierce and the market demands continual improvements.
- New for 2012 is the Globetrotter, Maclaren’s lightest ever reclining buggy. Suitable for babies from six months, the Globetrotter has a simple, multi-position reclining seat and weighs just 10.6 lbs.
- Maclaren’s best-selling Quest is now appropriate for babies from birth! It’s also available in 3 new color combinations, black / silver, medival blue / scarlet and charcoal / mocha bisque.
- The Techno XT is Maclaren’s flagship, it’s suitable for babies from birth as well and it has the same featuresw as the Quest and more including a head hugger and padded shoulder straps, height adjustable handles and front and rear suspension.
- The Twin Techno is built for the comfort and performance of two. Special features include an extendable leg rest, front wheel suspension, two head huggers, shoulder pads and matching boots! (Also just a FYI, the Twin Techno is designed to fit though a standard doorway).
- The Triumph combines great styling and increased comfort with the flexibility of a multiple position reclining seath. It’s also available in two new colors , black and medieval blue.
Some of my favorites at the showroom came from the Objects of Design collection. The Objects of Designcollection adds sleek, fun and exciting twist to that 2012 Maclaren Stroller colletion. For 2012 the designs include the Nautical Stripe Volo, Dylan’s Candy Bar Volo, Cath Kidston Quest, Twin Triumph Denim and the I Believe Quest benefitting Charley’s Fund and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Don’t forget to check out their new 2012 Universal Seat liners and Universal Insulated Liners as well.