Wow, that’s easy…. It’s a Snap for a Beautiful Lawn
The Scotts Snap Lawn Care System makes it easier than ever before to get a beautiful lawn without the mess and guesswork. The Snap spreader and Snap Pac work together to provide grass with the appropriate amount of lawn food, without any confusing spreader settings, and uses EdgeGuard technology to direct food only where you want it—in the grass.
Inside the Snap Pac:
Snap Pacs are available in a full line of varieties:
• Lawn Fertilizer that may be applied at any time for thick, green grass
• Weed & Feed that may be applied in spring and fall, when weeds are growing
• Fertilizer with Crabgrass Preventer that feeds and prevents crabgrass all season
• Insect Killer that kills ants and other insects for up to 3 months
• Fire Ant Killer that keeps new mounds from forming and kills fire ants for 4 months
• Grass Seed, both Tall Fescue and Sun & Shade Mix, that brings early success with less water
How it works:
Snap, Lock and Go. The lightweight Snap Pac connects directly to the Snap Spreader, so it’s quick and easy to get started. Once connected, the Snap Pac automatically provides the proper application rate, ensuring that grass is getting just what it needs to thrive. The improved EdgeGuard technology blocks the right side of the spread pattern and regulates the flow rate when working along an edge. The Snap Pac self‐seals upon removal for easy, no‐mess cleanup. Also, the handle on the Snap Spreader folds down, taking up less valuable real estate in the garage.
The Snap Lawn Care System is available in garden and lawn retailers nationwide for $49.99, with the line of Snap Pacs ranging from$13.99 and $29.99.