Children of all ages get the opportunity to bring out their alter egos each October. Which characters will you be seeing this year at Halloween bashes and trick-or-treat marathons? Here are our top 5 picks.
- Harry Potter – With the release of the latest film, characters from Harry Potter will again be popular in 2014.
- Lady Gaga – The pop star continues to come up with new costume ideas. But even if you were “Born this Way,” we don’t recommend a meat dress.
- Mad Men – The classic 1950’s styling of this show makes for an easy do-it-yourself costume.
- Superheroes — The blockbuster movies give you plenty of options. We like Captain America, Batman, Green Lantern, Thor, and Bumblebee from Transformers.
- Smurf (or Smurfette) – The 3D movie released this year should renew interest in the small blue fictional creatures.