Consumers are becoming increasingly comfortable watching video on all the screens at their disposal. This infographic examines the ins-and-outs of their relationship with streaming content. Drawing on exclusive never before released data we discuss:
- Why traditional television no longer dominates viewing
- Why device usage is fundamentally changing how people view content at home
- Which devices matter the most for TV content
- How devices are changing primetime viewing
- How in-home and out-of-home viewing differ
- The impact of quality on the viewing experience.