Super Bowl LI By The Numbers
- $4,800: Average price of a Super Bowl LI ticket (vs. an average of $3,334 for the previous four Super Bowls).
- $5+ Million: Cost of 30-second Super Bowl ad (up 110 percent since 2007).
- 1.23+ Billion: Number of chicken wings that will be eaten, along with 14,500+ tons of chips and 8+ million pounds of guacamole.
- 51.7+ Million: Number of cases of beer sold on Super Bowl Sunday (1.5+ million people call in sick to work the next day).
- 1,300: Number of planes more than usual that will touch down at Houston airports during Super Bowl week, of which 85 percent will be large corporate jets.