Join Ted Hicks, Dr. Michele Reed and Rich Valdez as they moderate the #LNPShow that discusses the latest trends and game changers in parenting, technology, education, sports & product reviews.
Marc Lewis – Sports Aficionado & Blogger out of the DMV area. Dad of 4.
1. Are you now suffering from Oakley/ Dolan fatigue? Did race ever come into play or was it solely a dysfunctional relationship between an owner / ex player?
2. What were your thoughts on Draymond Green’s comments about James Dolan having a slave master mentality? Was it warranted?
3. In Darelle Revis’ situation – Does anything good happen at 2am?
4. If you played for the Patriots and Tom Brady tried to persuade you to visit the White House – what would be your response?
5. If you were Carmelo — and you felt disrespected — what would you do?
Dr Michele discusses the CDC’s comments on flu vaccination 48% rate for this season. Why wasn’t there a higher effectiveness for the INFLUENZA A (H3N2) strain for groups that include 65 and older, young children and people w/ underlying compromising health conditions?
Gabriella van Rij (www.gabriella.global) is an immigrant speaker, author and activist whose latest book, Watch Your Delivery, explores how we often fail in communicating. She, Gabriella was born Muslim in Pakistan, but raised Catholic in The Netherland by her adopted family, giving her a special perspective on immigration and cultural topics.
But tonight —- our topic is: Livestreamed tragic events; A New Trend
It is becoming common to see tragic events livestreamed on social media. The recent beating of a special needs teenager in Chicago, the suicide of a 12 year old in Georgia and an 18 year old mother taping her child to the wall while cleaning in Ohio, all posted on Facebook Live, have raised concerns about the reasons of this trend.
What are these events telling us? Can we prevent them?
Rich provides his thoughts on Planet Earth 2 and Ted Talks about streaming the SpaceX launch/relaunch on Sat/Sun and the Adrian Broner fight via Twitter.
Upcoming week – Happy President’s Day — let’s all pray for our President.