Ditch the wall outlet, take in the spring season and enjoy warmer weather free from low-battery nightmares on any mobile device
Classic myCharge product lines like the Hub and Razor series offer incredible amounts of backup power in sleek aluminum finishes and can charge multiple devices at the same time. The Hub series features built-in Lightning and micro-USB charging cables. And, the Razor line has recently been expanded with the addition of myCharge’s first USB-C powerbank, the RazorPlatinum. This heavy-duty charger can power a USB-C laptop to full battery capacity and can also be used to charge phones and tablets.
In addition to its classic chargers for mobile devices, myCharge also just introduced a new PowerGear line of products for wearables. PowerGear Sound keeps the music flowing out of Bluetooth headphones. And wearers of smart watches and fitness trackers will no longer have to remember to charge their device every night at home. The PowerGear Sport case is capable of charging watches and trackers while securing them inside a rigid case to protect against scratches and dings inside a purse or bag.
Finally, early adopters of the virtual reality craze will be able to finally watch full-length films and complete missions in video games without interruptions. VRCharge is designed to clip onto Samsung VRGear. The 3500 mAh battery inside the low profile VRCharge device is designed to resupply phone batteries without interrupting the VR experience.
What Makes myCharge Devices Superior:
- Hyper-Charge™ charges smartphones – including the iPhone 7 – up to 30% faster than the Apple-supplied charger.
- Rapid Recharge™ Technology recharges myCharge power banks up to four times faster than competitor’s chargers.
- Power stay™ Technology retains up to 60% of a full charge for up to one year.
- Parallel Charging Technology simultaneously charges a mobile device and the charger at the same time, minimizing total charge time.
- Safe Cell™ Technology delivers 12 layers of battery and device protection against over-charge, under-charge, over-current, over-temperature and short circuit.
- Max Power transfer moves power from the powerbank at the fastest speeds possible to the device being charged.
- SmartSense™ Technology ensures device compatibility eliminating those annoying “not compatible” messages as seen from many chargers in the market.
myCharge, innovators in portable power create the ultimate portable power solutions for anyone, anywhere who needs to stay charged. Incorporating the highest quality components, cutting-edge design, and smart technologies, myCharge responds to the latest technological advances by providing products dedicated to restoring everyday balance and fulfilling consumer needs in today’s on-the-go, always connected, digital society. Learn more at www.mycharge.com.