With the iPhone’s 10th anniversary model expected to be released in mid-September, the free-credit-score website WalletHub today announced the results of its nationally representative iPhone Launch Survey to help consumers better understand the connection between credit scores and cell phone bills. You can find a handful of highlights below.
- 74% of people don’t plan to buy the new iPhone.
- Only 1 in 50 people would pay $1,000+ for a new phone.
- 70% of people don’t realize credit scores affect cell phone bills.
- Nearly 1 in 3 Americans would rather have a new iPhone than a higher credit score.
- 76% of people say credit reports are easier to understand than cell phone agreements.