The first seven seasons of “Game of Thrones” introduced countless subplots and characters, many of whom go by several different names and all of whom seem to rock a beard.
The citizens of the Seven Kingdoms drop like flies and sometimes shockingly come back to life seasons later. Even if you’ve been diligently watching since Day 1, it’s a lot to keep track of.
Ahead of the eighth and final season, test your knowledge of the world of Westeros — and pick up some trivia for your “Game of Thrones” watch party.
1. What’s the name of Arya Stark’s sword?
2. What does the word Khaleesi refer to?
|A.||One of Daenerys Targaryen’s captured cities|
|B.||One of Daenery Targaryen’s titles|
|C.||One of Daenerys Targaryen’s dragons|
|D.||The name of Daenerys Targaryen’s advisor|
3. What’s the location where most scenes in the North below The Wall are filmed?
4. Which character besides Jon Snow has also died and been resurrected by a Red Priest?
5. What’s the official name for the naked walk Cersei did in the Season 5 finale?
|A.||March of the Adulteress|
|B.||Walk of Shame|
|C.||Penance for The Faith|
|D.||Walk of Atonement|
6. Arya’s direwolf is named…
7. Which of the following characters has not been played by multiple actors?
8. The Tyrell ancestral home is…
9. Aside from his twin, Cersei, Jaime Lannister has slept with how many women?
|A.||“A wench in every kingdom.”|
10. Tyrion Lannister murdered his father, Tywin, with…
|D.||He strangled him with a necklace|
11. Aside from Valyrian Steel, what else can kill White Walkers?
12. Which character is the Three-Eyed Raven?
|A.||The High Sparrow|
13. A phrase that Melisandre, aka The Red Woman, frequently repeats is…
|A.||“All men must die”|
|B.||“The night is dark and full of terrors”|
|C.||“Winter is coming”|
|D.||“Hold the door”|
14. Brienne is from…
|B.||The Iron Islands|
15. Right before her Season 4 marriage to Tyrion, Sansa Stark briefly thought she’d marry…
16. What number Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch was Jon Snow?
17. How did Khal Drogo kill Daenerys’ brother Viserys?
|A.||Blew him up with wildfire|
|B.||Poured molten gold on his head|
|C.||Decapitated him with a sword|
|D.||Infected him with greyscale|
18. Which king did Jamie Lannister slay to earn his “Kingslayer” nickname?
|A.||King Robert Baratheon|
|B.||King Aegon I Targaryen|
|C.||King Aerys II Targaryen|
|D.||King Joffrey Baratheon|
19. Now that Season 7 revealed Jon Snow’s true parents, how are Daenerys and Jon related?
|A.||She’s his cousin|
|B.||She’s his aunt|
|C.||She’s his half-sister|
|D.||She’s his real mother|
20. What’s the name of the song associated with House Lannister that played at the Red Wedding?
|A.||The Bear and the Maiden Fair|
|B.||A Lannister Always Pays His Debts|
|C.||The Rains of Castamere|
|D.||What Is Dead May Never Die|
21. Who actually poisoned Joffrey?
22. What’s The Hound’s real name?
|C.||Ser Davos Seaworth|
23. Ramsay brainwashed Theon to think his name was…
24. The sassy little girl who said, ‘We know no king but the King in the North’ is from House…
25. Petyr Baelish is also known as…
|B.||Master of Whisperers|
|C.||Lord of the Vale|
|D.||The Faceless Man|
Season premiere Game of Thrones
9 p.m. Sunday on HBO
1. C; 2. B; 3. D; 4. C; 5. D; 6. B; 7. D; 8. B; 9. D; 10. B; 11. B; 12. D; 13. B; 14. C; 15. A; 16. A; 17. B; 18. C; 19. B; 20. C; 21. C; 22. B; 23. C; 24. D; 25. A