There’s been a lot of hype around Disney’s new streaming service, Disney+, which is set to launch in early November. We wanted to find out just how many Americans are planning to sign up and if they’ll stay loyal to streaming-giant Netflix.
Here are some interesting findings from our survey about Disney+, Netflix, and Americans’ streaming habits:
- When asked to choose between Netflix and Disney+, 60% of people would keep Netflix in lieu of subscribing to Disney+.
- About 2/3 of surveyed Americans say they intend to sign up for Disney+ in November.
- 63% of surveyed Americans say they will not cancel their current streaming subscription(s) for Disney+.
- The most popular streaming service is Netflix, followed by Hulu, then Amazon Prime.
- 69% of people say they think content is more important than price when it comes to streaming services.