Peacock has entered the ring as the newest home for World Wrestling Entertainment content.
A new deal will bring exclusive access to WWE Network to NBC Universal’s streaming service Peacock. Wrestling fans will get both on demand content and a 24/7 live channel.
WWE Network’s content will be available with a paid Peacock subscription, which starts at $5/month.
WWE Network will be available on Peacock beginning on March 18 with 17,000 hours of new, original, and library content, including:
- All live pay-per-view events including WrestleMania and SummerSlam; Fastlane will be the first WWE pay-per-view to stream on Peacock on Sunday, March 21.
- Original series like Steve Austin Broken Skull Sessions, Undertaker: The Last Ride and the all-new WWE Icons;
- In-ring shows like NXT, NXT UK and WWE 205 Live, as well as replays of Raw and SmackDown;
- WWE Network archives, including every WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-view event in history;
- Groundbreaking documentaries, including WWE 24, WWE Untold, and WWE 365
- And, starting in 2022, one signature documentary annually.