It’s the end of an era in Green Bay as the Packers have reportedly traded four-time MVP quarterback Aaron Rodgers to the New York Jets.
According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter and NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero, the Jets and Packers are in agreement that they will send the future Hall of Fame quarterback to the Big Apple.
Green Bay Packers receive:
- 2023 First Round Pick (#13)
- 2023 Second Round Pick (#42)
- 2023 Sixth Round Pick (#207)
- Conditional 2024 2nd Round Pick
- Upgraded to 1st Round Pick if Rodgers plays 65% of the plays for New York.
New York Jets receive:
- QB Aaron Rodgers
- 2023 First Round Pick (#15)
- 2023 5th Round Pick (#170)
Aaron Rodgers was selected 24th overall in the 2005 NFL Draft by the Green Bay. He has built up a Hall of Fame resume with four All-Pro selections, four MVPs, a Super Bowl MVP, and a Super Bowl ring.