For months, all eyes have been on Victor Wembenyama of LNB Pro A’s Metropolitans, so much so that the NBA app live-streamed his games this past season.
Wembanyama is 7-foot-2 with an 8-foot wingspan and can defend his opponents at any spot on the court. He can also shoot from anywhere in front of the three-point line, adding to his lethality.
What are Teams’ Odds to Win the 2023 NBA Draft Lottery
- Detroit Pistons (14%)
- Houston Rockets (14%)
- San Antonio Spurs (14%)
- Charlotte Hornets (12.5%)
- Portland Trail Blazers (10.5%)
- Orlando Magic (9.0%)
- Indiana Pacers (6.8%)
- Washington Wizards (6.7%)
- Utah Jazz (4.5%)
- Dallas Mavericks (3.0% – pick could be traded to New York)
- Chicago Bulls (1.8% – pick could be traded to Orlando)
- Oklahoma City Thunder (1.7%)
- Toronto Raptors (1.0%)
- New Orleans Pelicans (0.5%)
Wembanyama is a franchise-altering talent and whoever wins may just be in the playoff picture immediately.