With Father’s Day around the corner you may be wondering how you can show him you love and appreciate all he’s done. Of course, you have your obvious gifts associated with sports, entertainment, and grilling. Don’t underestimate what us Dads really value though. Often times we’re away from the house, whether at work, traveling or running family errands. What keeps us closest to home when we’re away are pictures!
This is why I love the idea of shopping at Snapfish to find that unique and memorable gift. Often times we have these great pictures we’ve taken but they wind up sitting on our camera, the computer, or maybe Facebook if we’re lucky. The great thing about Snapfish is that you can take these hidden photos and permanently place them in view of Dad no matter where he is. With plenty of ideas for how to share your favorite “Dad Pic” you can’t go wrong.
We were given an opportunity to try out their service and from a guys perspective it fit all of my requirements for shopping.
It was fast and easy!!
It literally took just minutes to go to their site, navigate to a canvas print and buy it! I uploaded a pic that I took from Mother’s Day last year and that was it! I really liked how they gave a suggestion for the file size as I’d always wondered how a smaller jpg file would print up. Fortunately, I had a nice big shot that I took and used that. The order was processed and shipped super quick! In fact, the email I received originally told me it would take 5 to 7 days to process but a day later it was already being prepared for shipping.
The print came very quickly and packaged really well with not one flaw. The picture turned out really nice and sharp and looks so awesome on the canvas. When I showed it to my wife she totally lit up! There are so many other choices for ways to present your favorite pic of Dad with the kids on Snapfish that I’ll definitely be going back for more!
Here are some options for you to consider when thinking of the perfect way to share your favorite picture:
For those and many other great ideas check out their Father’s Day Store.
Also Available at your local Walmart:
Photo books– Looking for a thoughtful gift that’s easy on your wallet and your busy life? You can create and purchase a treasured keepsake while catching up on errands at your local Walmart. HP and Walmart offers instant Photo Books in sizes ranging from 4×6 to 12×12 (product availability varies by store). Even better, Walmart is offering a price rollback now through June 30th for great gifts at significant savings.
Photo greeting card – Waited until the last minute to get Dad a card, but don’t want to settle for the picked-over selection at the store? Create a custom photo greeting card in-store at Walmart and watch Dad smile as she opens it.
To help you get in good with Dad, Snapfish is helping you by giving away a $50 Gift Certificate to one lucky winner!
How to win a $50 Snapfish Gift Certificate… Contest ends 11:59pm EST. June 14th, 2011.
- Comment with the your favorite product you’d like to add your personal photo to and please include some method for us to contact you in the comment (twitter or email).
- You get 1 extra entry for following @latenightparent on twitter – You must comment that you’re a follower.
- You get 1 extra entry for following @snapfishbyhp on twitter – You must comment that you’re a follower.
- You get 1 extra entry for tweeting about this contest (you can do this daily). Must contain the following information: @snapfishbyhp @latenightparent– http://Go.LNP.tv/mr9GjX and you must also comment with the link to your tweet.
Example: I hear @latenightparent.com loves @snapfishbyhp and I want to try it too – http://Go.LNP.tv/mr9GjX
- You get 1 extra entry for becoming our FAN on facebook – www.facebook.com/latenightparents You must comment that you’re a fan.
- You get 1 extra entry for becoming their FAN on facebook – http://www.facebook.com/snapfish (and leave a note saying that www.latenightparents.com sent you) You must comment that you’re a fan.
You will have 12 hours to reply before we pick another winner!
Disclaimer: Thanks to Snapfish for providing the prize for this giveaway.