A new report has identified the most dangerous toys of 2020. Watchdog World Against Toys Causing Harm (WATCH) releases an annual list of potentially hazardous toys that might end up on your kid’s Christmas list. The report hopes to warn parents about the downsides of these big-ticket items. The report even kicks off with a dire reminder to parents—one child is treated in the emergency room every three minutes for a toy-related injury in the United States.
WATCH named 10 toys in their report on 2020’s most dangerous toys. Topping off the list is Hasbro’s The Darksaber, which is featured in season 2 of the mega-popular Disney+ series The Mandalorian. Any kid who caught the season 2 finale of The Mandalorian has probably asked their parents for a Darksaber of their own.
Here is WATCH’s full list of the worst toys of 2020:
10) Calico Critter Nursery Friends
9) Missile Launcher
8) Marvel Avengers Vibranium Power FX Claw
7) Gloria Owl
6) WWE Jumbo Superstar Fists
5) Scientific Explorer Sci-Fi Slime
4) The Original Boomerang Interactive Stunt UFO
3) Boom City Racers Starter Pack
2) My Sweet Love Lots to Love Mini Babies
1) Star Wars Mandalorian Darksaber
Did any of these toys end up on your kids’ holiday lists?