With Super Bowl LVI just days away, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its Super Bowl LVI By The Numbers infographic together with its report on 2022’s Best & Worst Cities for Football Fans.
Super Bowl LVI By The Numbers
- $6,214: The average cost of a ticket to the past five Super Bowls.
- $5,397: Lowest price of a Super Bowl LVI ticket on the resale market three days after the Conference Championships (29% decrease from 2021).
- It is the 2nd time in a row when Coca-Cola won’t air an ad during the Super Bowl.
- 70,000 fans will be at SoFi Stadium for Super Bowl LVI (50 vaccinated fans received free tickets from the NFL in 2021).
- 60%: Share of Americans who say they are unlikely to host or attend a Super Bowl party this year.
- 195%: 20-year increase in the cost of a 30-second Super Bowl ad (hitting a record cost of $6.5 million for a spot in 2022).
Make sure to check out the infographic for cool stats about the biggest sporting event of the year.